Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 35

Ok so the puking thing is getting worse. He was sick after lunch and a little after dinner, cannot wait for the reflux to settle down again! If he carries on like this for much longer I'm going back to the doctors for more medicine or a paediactrician referral.

Decided to try a banana porridge for sirs breakfast this morning, he seemed to really enjoy it. Really confirmed for me that its the texture of banana he dislikes and not the flavour as there was banana flakes instead of puree in the oats.

I went with his favourites for lunch, sweet potato, squash and swede (made a very orange puree I can tell you lol) and he ate quite a bit. I left out the finger foods as he was a little hungry and creating a huge fuss, he was happy to have a go at feeding himself with a spoon instead, oh it was sooooo messy. Was quite funny really as I'm not really fussed by the mess as it can be wiped up no problem, daddy however really can't stand the mess and hovers over us with a cloth in one hand and wet wipes in the other!!

Today I've introduced dinner too, thought I'd keep it simple and familiar to start with so he had pear and baby rice with a bit of formula mixed it. He was a very happy boy sat eating dinner with us, was the biggest meal he'd eaten all day so its no surprise really that he threw up all down my trousers. Lovely...

0 comments:

Post a Comment