Thursday 26 January 2012

Second and third days

Well, after 2 more days of baby rice, I think he's ready for something with a bit more flavour. Morgan is still attacking the spoon with gusto and has finished the 2 teaspoons of baby rice both days, he does have a tendency to wear quite a bit of it and smiles at me as I clean him up, little cutie! Going to stay with a lunch time feeding time for now although I'm starting to wonder if I should move it to breakfast as his appetite really goes up in afternoon but mornings aren't so great. I'll see how he goes though. One side effect of weaning Morgan seems to be his sister now wants spoon feeding more often. She's happy to eat finger foods herself but when a spoon is involved she hands it to me and expects to be fed. I'm playing along for now and hoping she starts feeding herself again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment