Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 7

Hmmmm, really not sure breakfast agrees with him as he's now taking even less of his bottle in the morning then at lunch time he's suddenly really hungry. I think I'll change him back to lunch time solids tomorrow. I've given him 4 grain baby porridge again this morning, he liked it more than yesterday and had about a tablespoon of it.

My daughter is still demanding to be spoon fed but at least she's having a go herself again, she gets about halfway through her meal then hands her spoon to me lol. She really is cheeky and there's no resisting that little smile of hers!!!

I've loaded up my steamer with parsnip, carrot and swede this evening and will puree and freeze it for little man. I'd forgotten just how demanding weaning can be on your time but I'm still enjoying it. It is lovely having one that is so enthusiastic about food, I know its early days but the difference between my babies is incredible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment